When maximum manipulation and tactility are required while protecting your digits consider the Operator Inner Glove (OIG) first! Comprised of the most technologically advanced materials and modern construction details no corner is cut in this design. The trigger finger of the OIG has an advanced patent pending design that will still give excellent transmission of trigger feel, magazine release and other key weapons functions.
The OIG can work as a stand-alone capability or when higher durability and toughness is required it can be utilized in conjunction with the Operator Outer Glove (OOG). In order to achieve this amazing level of peak performance, the OIG utilizes extremely light, thin materials which by their very nature will not stand up to extremely long periods of hard abuse but will perform through several mission-focused cycles.
The advantages in OIG materials and construction is that these gloves almost feel like you are not wearing them, touch screens for your PDA’s & Tablets can be utilized while they are on and your hands remain protected. The OIG is inherently flame retardant by design. For maximum durability, while maintaining contact, touch and feel consider using the OOG and OIG together as an advanced combat system for your hands.
In order to achieve this amazing level of peak performance, the Hands-On Glove line utilizes extremely light, high-performance materials which by their very nature will not stand up to extremely long periods of hard abuse, and would not be an item you would expect to hand down to your kids like other FirstSpear equipment. Please note the Hands-On Glove line does not come with the standard FirstSpear lifetime warranty. These gloves should be expected to perform exceptionally well through a standard train up and deployment.
- Increased Durability While Maintaining the Benefits of Merino Wool
- Maximum Manipulation for Peak Performance Feel of Essential Weapon Controls
- Touch Screen Thumb and Index Finger
- Pittards Digital Super Improved Breathability, Low Water Uptake, and Soft Drying
- Digital Texture Enhances Grip
- No Melt, No Drip Materials
- Inherently Anti-bacterial Odor Suppression
- Strong and Technically Advanced, Remains Comfortable and Flexible
- Use In Conjunction with OOG for Higher Durability and Toughness
- Core-Spun Merino Wool with Nylon Core Back of Hand with 100% Pittards Digital Goatskin Palm
- Soon to be completely manufactured in the USA.
Non-Stocking Non-Standard Item:
All sales are final.