- Country of Origin:
- Structured Pocket made with Squadron material
- 6/9™ Attachment / MOLLE compatible
- 4 3/4" Loop on exterior of the pocket for IFF/Cell Tag
- (2) Internal open divided pockets on both sides of the pocket's interior
- Dummy cord Attachment tabs on the pocket's interior
- (2) 12" Shock Cords with Barrel Locks provided for TQ attachment
- 7" x 5" x 2.25"
Updated version of our popular legacy Divided Stash Pocket. The Structured v2 uses the same design and Squadron material as our New Structured GP Pockets. The structured design has many similarities to the LaserFrame pocket family that provide a durable, lightweight solution to gear management.
Designed for smaller items with accessories that need to be divided, this pocket can be used for a variety of items and ordnance. It fits squarely on the bottom left or right quadrant of the ECP or can be attached directly to your Armor Carrier. It works great to hold tools you might need in a hurry but want to keep secure. External loop panel allows for displaying IFF Cell Tag or other patches.
Medical Supplies Not Included.