- Country of Origin:
- Direct view of frequency and input screen
- Second party serviceable while still on user
- Opening at bottom for quick battery change
- Shock cord and speed tab security
- Comes in 6/9 attachment style only
This pouch allows the user to directly view the key frequency and input screen. It can also be configured to allow a second party to service the radio while still on the user's equipment. An opening at the bottom allows for a quick battery change without the need to remove the radio from the pouch. Shock cord retention and a speed tab secure the radio, while still allowing manipulation of the volume, frequency dial, and other key controls on top of the radio. Comes in 6/9 attachment style.