- Country of Origin:
- Urethane covered nylon
- Superior strength and weather resistance
- Tempered non-slip coating
- Impervious to sweat and water
The line one belt is our most popular everyday belt! Borrowing its name from an old NSW term for the first level of clothing or gear, the Line One Belt has amazing tactical performance that maintains the high level of comfort and mobility usually associated with leather. Urethane covered nylon provides superior strength and weather-resistance. This belt won’t crack, peel, or become stiff in frigid temperatures. Specially tempered, non-slip coating eliminates “break-in” time and allows for leather like flex, yet it is impervious to sweat and water and will not stretch or lose its original shape. The Line One Belt is an excellent platform for concealed carry or for just keeping your pants up with style!
Understanding Belt Sizing
Although it seems like your belt size should be the same as your pants size, this isn’t the case. Keep these important facts in mind as you shop:
- Because you need extra material to go over your clothing and have a small amount of the belt leftover, belts are typically two inches larger than your waist or hip size.
Belts are sized to the middle hole, FirstSpear's Line One Belt has five holes on a belt. This means that you have quite a bit of flexibility regarding the size you purchase.
Measuring Your Waist
- Put on a pair of pants that fits well and represents what you plan to wear with the belt.
- Take a flexible measuring tape and thread it through the belt loops as you would a belt. Be sure you have the tape measure at the level on your waist or hips where you plan to wear the new belt.
- Note your waist/hip circumference. Add two inches to this measurement to determine your belt size.
Width: 1.5" (38mm)
|Sizing||Waist Size||Belt Size|